PA Landing page on a website is an independent page created to carry up a specified task or campaign. It has important significance to convert your website visitors into new leads.
Unlike the home page which contains snippets of information about your business services, it follows one single goal. By creating a versatile landing page, you can generate a large number of leads. There are many types of landing pages, but in this article we are going to cover the Lead Generation page.
What is a Lead Generation Landing Page?
It is a type of landing page that uses a form to collect data from visitors. Consider you own an ecommerce website and for the upcoming festival season you will be running a big sale. You could have a button or banner on your website to highlight the upcoming sale and give the users an opportunity to sign up for it.
On clicking the button or banner you can take them to your lead generation page and collect their contact information. You can now send them reminders of the sale since you have their contact information.
It’s important that the lead generation page looks good and is not cluttered in any way else the users might get distracted and leave the form uncompleted.
Can You Create Distraction-free Lead Generation pages with Gravity Forms?
Yes, you can and it’s pretty easy to do it as well. You don’t need to write a single piece of code for this and it’s also possible to customize the design according to your needs.
Steps to Create Distraction Free Lead Generation pages with Gravity Forms?
- Download and Install the required plugins on your WordPress website.
- Go to Gravity Conversation under WordPress Dashboard and Click on Add New link.
- Add title in this newly created post. The sole purpose of title is so user can manage the posts in backend easily. It is not visible anywhere on frontend. The post slug is also created using reference of title but it can be changed anytime.
- First the landing page is visible in post editor. The settings of Landing page is under Conversation sidebar. User can also hide it using “Hide Landing Page” checkbox.
- Scroll down a little bit and the Gravity Forms block to choose the form which you want to use.
- Once the form is selected , then it will show. Any changes made on this form using sidebar settings will show instantly here.
- A list of settings to customize the conversation form is available under sidebar. Go through them and make changes as needed.
- Once changes are made and form is ready to go live click on Publish button.
We have also written an article about the settings of the “Conversation form for Gravity Forms” plugin.
For more information Check our following video on how to use Conversational Forms for Gravity Forms.