Gravity Forms is a powerful tool that allows you to create custom forms and manage submissions. With Gravity Forms, you can create forms of all types, including surveys, contact forms, order forms, and more. Gravity Forms also makes it easy to manage submissions, with features like auto-responders, notification rules, and spam protection. Best of all, Gravity Forms is easy to use and highly customizable, making it the perfect tool for any type of form.
When comparing Gravity Forms with the online form builder website the major issue they have is its monthly subscription. Moreover, the form submissions are stored on their servers and this is where Gravity Forms shine. Gravity Forms have a yearly subscription for unlimited form submissions and the submissions are stored on your website. However, the default design of Gravity Forms is not as good as these modern conversational forms.
How to make Gravity Forms more modern and interactive.
We have devised a solution to offer the best of both worlds. Using our PRO styling addon, you can apply modern styling on Gravity Forms without any coding. It is very easy to use and you can apply the styling on as many forms as you like.
Steps to Change Gravity Forms Design
- Download and install Gravity Conversational PRO. ( Note: Make sure the Conversational Forms for Gravity Forms are also active.)
- Go to Gravity Conversational -> Add New from your WordPress dashboard.
- Set a title for the page and then select the form for which you want to apply Conversational PRO settings.
- Open the Conversational Form Sidebar and under Layout settings select Pro Option.
- Now you will have the option to select the Type of layout you want to use. There are 3 options
- Full Width: If you use a full-width layout then the background color or image will show behind the form.
- Left Image: In this layout, the image will be on the left whereas the form will be on the right.
- Right Image: This layout is the opposite of the Left Image layout.
- The next option is to use the background image. You use an existing image from the media library or upload a new one. If you leave the background image empty then the background color will be used.
- After selecting the background image the next option is to enable numbers in front of labels. If you allow these options then question numbers will start appearing next to labels.
- Once you are happy with the changes then click on Publish button to save the changes and your Conversational PRO styling for Gravity Forms will be live on that page.