Typeform is a famous online form builder that allows users to create forms and surveys with various customizable features. Typeforms are easy to make and can be customized to fit the specific needs of any project. Typeforms are also responsive, meaning they look great on any device. What sets Typeform apart is its form styling. With Typeform, you present one field at a time to the user which helps in increasing conversion.
Gravity Forms is a powerful tool that allows you to create custom forms and manage submissions. With Gravity Forms, you can create forms of all types, including surveys, contact forms, order forms, and more. Gravity Forms also makes it easy to manage submissions, with features like auto-responders, notification rules, and spam protection. Best of all, Gravity Forms is easy to use and highly customizable, making it the perfect tool for any type of form.
One of the major drawbacks of Typeform is its monthly subscription. Moreover, the form submissions are stored on Typeform servers and this is where Gravity Forms shine. Gravity Forms have a yearly subscription for unlimited form submissions and the submissions are stored on your website. However, the default design of Gravity Forms is not as good as Typeform.
How to Apply Typeform Styling to Gravity Forms
We have come up with a solution to offer the best of both worlds. Using our Typeform styling addon, you can apply Typeform styling on Gravity Forms without any coding. It is very easy to use and you can apply the styling on as many forms as you like.
Steps to Change Gravity Forms Design to Typeform
- Download and install Typeform Styler Addon for Gravity Forms. ( Note: Make sure the Conversational Forms for Gravity Forms is also active.)
- Go to Gravity Conversational -> Add New from your WordPress dashboard.
- Set a title for the page and then select the form for which you want to apply Typeform settings.
- Open the Conversational Form Sidebar and under Layout settings select Typeform.
- Now you will have the option to select the Type of layout you want to use for Typeform. There are 3 options
- Full Width: If you use a full-width layout then the background color or image will show behind the form.
- Left Image: In this layout, the image will show on the left whereas the form will show on the right.
- Right Image: This layout is the opposite of the Left Image layout.
- The next option is to use the background image. You use an existing image from the media library or upload a new one. If you leave the background image empty then the background color will be used.
- After selecting the background image the next option is to enable numbers in front of labels. If you enable these options then question numbers will start appearing next to labels.
- Once you are happy with the changes then click on Publish button to save the changes and your Typeform styling for Gravity Forms will be live on that page.
Here is the video for Typeform Addon